- HOW TO MAKE $5000 OR MORE PER DEAL
- FINDING AND ASSIGNING
- UGLY PROPERTIES
- WITHOUT CASH, CREDIT OR RISK
I will also teach you how to make up to $3000 just for helping a FSBO sell their home by providing the financing using a couple of unique methods.
If you are in the mortgage business, you will learn 7 ways to generate leads with little or no money.
ANY OTHER REAL ESTATE METHOD?
No Need for Excessive Cash or Credit: You are not taking title to a house and thus have no need for cash or credit. All you need is $10 for an Earnest Money Deposit, or perhaps $100 for a purchase option, and some nominal amounts for business cards, classified ads and mailings.
No Repair Headaches: You will not be involved in the rehab of the home, thus you do not have to worry about monitoring your contractor, dealing with cost overruns or getting permits and inspections done.
No Holding Costs: You will have no payments to make, no property taxes to pay and no insurance to obtain.
Ready Market of Sellers and Buyers: Using the techniques in this package, you will learn about 16 ways to find motivated sellers, and 7 ways to find eager buyers who will purchase your contract from you.
Fast Profits: You can make your first $5000 in less than 30 days.
I want you to get started making offers on properties by next week. In my book, you will learn everything you need to do just that. Here is a chapter summary:
Chapter 1. Ways to Make Money in Real Estate
I will tell you about the traditional ways of making money in real estate, plus give you some of the things that can go wrong in the process. I will teach you how a $30 investment can keep you from hundreds of dollars in monthly negative cash flow. You will learn about buying homes subject to an existing mortgage, using a lease-option for better cash flow, and how investors buy foreclosure properties. You will also learn the benefits and pitfalls of rehabbing properties.
Chapter 2. Getting Your Ducks in Order
You will learn how to choose your business entity, and how to avoid paying the self-employment tax on most of your profits through the use of a Limited Partnership. You will also get a list of the tax deductions you may take and how to file your return. You will also find out what to look for in an attorney, an accountant and a title company. I also give you an overview of what a hard money lender is and why they are important in this business.
Chapter 3. Finding Motivated Sellers
You will learn 18 ways to find motivated sellers, with specific examples of ads, business cards, fliers and letters to mail. You will learn how to determine if a seller is motivated, plus you will learn how a simple 20 cent item will keep your name in front of prospects for months and months. I will also teach you how to use the Internet as a powerful marketing tool! Once people start calling you, You will know exactly what to ask them to see if you can do business!
JUST ADDED! I have just added several pages on how to market to attorneys, as they can be a source of highly profitable deals for you. You will learn several ways to reach them, plus one way that can land you in legal hot water and cost you thousands of dollars! You even get a letter that you can send to attorneys plus three important items that should go with EVERY mailing!
You will also learn about a little-tapped source of properties that will make it easy for you to find unlisted properties that can have potential equity profits of $50,000 and more! You will be one of the only individuals who are contacting these people.
Chapter 4. Analyzing a Deal and Making an Offer
You will learn how to get the lowest price possible for the house by asking two simple questions. I will show you exactly what to do in order to take a deal subject to an existing mortgage, and how to do a short sale on a property with no equity. I give you a detailed checklist of what to look for when inspecting a property, covering the structure, the fixtures and the landscaping. Then, you will learn how to use the Maximum Allowable Offer formula to determine the max you should offer for the property, after taking into account the holding costs of your buyer plus your assignment fee. To get you out of a bad deal, I have included 6 powerful escape clauses. You will also learn when to use a purchase option instead of an agreement of sale, eliminating any risk.
Chapter 5. Preparing a Property Overview Package
The key to getting top dollar for your assignment is to put together a complete property overview package to show to potential buyers. You will learn how to obtain the history of the property, including any deed problems, get the exact structural record, obtain comps, get zoning status, obtaining an insurability report, and other key ingredients of the overview package. You will also learn the 7 important questions to ask of contractors who are giving you estimates.
Chapter 6. Finding Buyers for Your Contracts
I will show you 7 proven methods to find buyers for your purchase agreements or option agreements. You will get sample ads and cards to use. I have included two amazing ways to find dozens of qualified buyers in one spot who would be happy to pay you your fee if you present a properly structured deal. You will also learn how to use the Internet to find eager buyers and how to post your Property Overview Packages online to automate your selling process. Finally, you will learn how to close the assignment deal and guarantee that you will get your assignment fee! I also can help you put together a local joint venture program to fund a rehab project, complete with project management from myself.
Chapter 7. Investing in HUD Homes
Here is a good overview of what HUD homes are, how to find them and how to bid on them. You will learn about the terms and conditions of purchase, why you should work with a good real estate agent, and where you can find all you need online.
Chapter 8. Cash Flow and ROI Analysis
In this chapter you will learn all you need to in order to understand cash flow analysis on a rental property, using the included Property Analyzer for Excel. Topics covered include closing costs, down payment, amount financed, private mortgage insurance, rental income, pre-tax and after-tax cash flow, taxable rental income, mortgage reduction, equity growth, depreciation, depreciation recapture, capital gains taxation, net settlement proceeds and compound return on investment (ROI). This section will benefit you if you are thinking about holding properties for rental.
Chapter 9. Basic Principle of Real Estate
Learn all the fundamentals of purchasing and owning real estate. This chapter covers such topics as bundle of rights, property limitations, eminent domain, deed restrictions, environmental issues, encumbrances, liens, freehold and leasehold estates, types of ownership, kinds of title, title insurance, types of deeds, and why you should use a buyer's agent when investing in real estate.
Chapter 10. Creating Cash with Discounted Notes
This chapter teaches you the basics of the note brokering business. You will learn how and why seller-financed notes are created and why there is a market for converting a payment stream into a lump-sum amount of cash. Once you know how to find holders of notes and buyers of notes, you will be able to bring the parties together and collect a fee of as much as 10% of the note amount! I will give you sample ads to run, plus letters you can send to note holders (and how to find them). I will also give you a script to use when prospects call you, plus a follow-up letter, and several sources of note buyers.
Chapter 11. Mortgage Loan Officer Marketing
Want to learn how to make a good income as a loan officer? In this chapter you will learn how to get set up with a mortgage broker, and 9 proven ways to instantly get prospective borrowers with little or no money. I'm not talking about using internet leads either (they are a real waste of money). You will also get a copy of a report that I send to all my loan prospects that teaches you the inside secrets that mortgage brokers don't want the public to know. It is eye-opening, to say the least! I will also tell you about my special mortgage loan officer mentoring program that you can use to get your career started. If you are already selling mortgages and need some ways to get non-competitive leads, you will love this chapter! If you are looking to break into this highly profitable business, this chapter will get you started.
Chapter 12. Profiting in Foreclosures, Short Sales and the Double Close
You are going to learn how you can create instant equity in homes that are over-leveraged by using a short-sale, and how to flip these homes through something called a "double close". You will also learn about a company that will provide you with the money you need to complete the short sale purchase, with NO credit check, NO income verification, NO employment check, NO bank records, NO tax returns (NO kidding!) You will also be provided with a link to some excellent tutorials on the short sale process and how to do the deals. With all of the homeowners going into foreclosure, you will be able to get banks to accept offers well below the outstanding balances, BEFORE these homes go into foreclosure. By following the instructions in this chapter, you will be able to flip these properties to buyers and make between $5,000 to $20,000 per deal!
Appendix A - S. Forms, Letters and Ads
All of the forms, letters and ads are included. You can copy them or make modified versions of your own. They are the same as what you get in Bonus# 1 and Bonus# 2, except that these are the printed versions. Your bonuses are sent in as clickable HTML links or "Word" documents. The Purchase Option Package is three forms that let you use an option to purchase the property, exercise the option, and assign the option.
EVALUATE THE BOOK FOR 14 DAYS, RISK-FREE
BONUS #1 : 90 REAL ESTATE RELATED WEB PAGES!
As an added bonus, I am going to share with you over 90 different Internet links to valuable websites where you will find the following:
- How to buy foreclosure and pre-foreclosure properties
- Real estate law and tax law articles
- Sources of pre-foreclosure leads
- How to purchase property subject to an existing mortgage
- General and specific real estate investing articles
- 100 Pages of FREE real estate investing secrets
- How to find owners of vacant homes
- FREE real estate and other legal forms and documents
- Real estate forums and discussion groups
- 11 Hard-money lenders
- 24 Sources for online comps
- Avoiding the "due-on-sale" clause on "Sub2" deals
- 50 More real estate investing articles
- FREE Property analyzer software
- Real estate success stories
- 15 FREE real estate investing lessons
You will learn more on these sites than you will in almost any $1000 course out there. I spent months finding and researching these sites, and I guarantee that you will find them to be extremely valuable in increasing your real estate investing knowledge. And remember, if used properly, Knowledge is Power!
BONUS #2 : ALL THE FORMS AND LETTERS YOU WILL NEED!
For a second bonus, you will get all the forms and letters in electronic format you will need to find and assign properties. There is nothing else to purchase. Here is what is in your book and in your zip file as "Word" documents:
- Real Estate Purchase Agreement
- Assignment Agreement
- Bird Dog Agreement
- Limited Liability Company Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Limited Partnership Agreement
- Letter to Vacant Property Owners
- Letter to Real Estate Agents
- Letter to Contractors
- Letter to Out of State Homeowners
- Letter to Homeowners Facing Foreclosure
- Letter to Townships
- Letter to Attorneys
- Letter to FSBOs
- Mileage and Expense Reporting Form (for income tax preparation)
- Rehab Repair Estimate Form (same as used by hard money lenders)
- Contractor's Agreement (to use if you choose to rehab the property)
- Purchase Option Package (Option to Purchase, Exercise of Option, and Assignment of Option)
- Mortgage Application Package
- Plus, you get sample ads, card and flyers that are all proven to work!
BONUS #3 : FREE BOOK - "How To Create Multiple Streams of Income Buying Homes in Nice Areas With Nothing Down!"
FREE E-book. Learn directly from the two men responsible for re-writing the rules of real estate investing exactly how you can buy homes in nice areas with nothing down in this best selling 288 page book!
- Five, Fun Easy Ways to Earn Up to an Extra $100,000 This Year Investing in Real Estate!
- Wealth Without Risk: How to Build a Million Dollar Net Worth in Five Years or Less - Working From Your Home!
- How a retired minister made $28,000 on his very first deal - and how you can too!
- How a commercial airline pilot made over $75,000 from his first four deals - and how you can too!
- How a mother of three made $30,000 on her first deal - and how you can too!
- The download link to this e-book is included with your purchase.
Quickly evaluate any prospective rental property for pre and after tax cash flow, monthly net income, annual mortgage reduction, annual equity build-up, accumulated depreciation, settlement proceeds, depreciation recapture tax, long-term capital gains tax, net profits, and compound return on investment over a 15 year period. It also lets you compute estimated closing costs covering 12 major settlement categories. A second feature is that you can calculate your estimated acquisition, financing and repair costs on a property you may want to rehab or assign to another investor. It uses all the categories in the Rehab Estimate Form, plus the points, fees and interest charges made by hard money lenders. Just enter estimated material and labor costs and you will have an immediate answer.
- Monthly mortgage payment, including when private mortgage insurance applies.
- Monthly net rent, interest, depreciation, pre-tax income, pre-tax cash flow, after-tax cash flow.
- Annual mortgage reduction, annual equity build-up, annual property value, annual cash flow yield and annual equity yield.
- Sale price, mortgage balance, settlement proceeds, gross profit, depreciation recapture, capital gains tax, net after-tax profits, and compound return on investment.
- Closing costs include title insurance, state and local transfer taxes, mortgage application fees, mortgage points, recording fees, attorney fees, pro-rated taxes, insurance and water & sewer, tax escrow, miscellaneous fees and optional repair costs.
If you want to purchase and flip or rehab properties, you will need access to fast cash. In this special 20-page report, you how to find and use private money. This is money from private lenders that is not subject to the same restrictions that traditional lenders require. Here are some of the benefits of private money:
- No credit score requirements
- Borrow as much money as you need for your investments
- No documentation (tax returns, bank statements, etc...)
- No income requirements
- No qualification process
- No points
- Favorable interest and payment terms
- No risk to your personal credit
- Have cash in as little as 24 hours
- Have cash to purchase and rehab any property
- Get cash back at settlement
- No LTV restrictions
- Have cash to purchase foreclosures or REO properties
- Have cash to do deals "subject to"
- Have cash to do Joint Venture deals
- Have cash to do short sales
- Turn any seller into a motivated seller and explain why they are the golden ticket to profitable real estate deals.
- Track your motivated sellers, so they come back time after time
- Build an effective marketing and advertising campaign, using both paid and free methods.
- Think like a seasoned investor so you can outwit your competition
- Easily create a team of super-stealth property watch dogs who'll find bargains for you